Out of Love
Out of Love encapsulates the sweltering and devastating dynamics of love in the turbulent relationship between Varya and Nikolai, where genuine love and hope contend with destruction and despair. Out of Love is an enlargement of something we all know or might have experienced. Some to a larger extent than others. A love story in which love and hate collide, reinforce one another, intermingle, fuse, make a pact, and kill one another. A love story in the extreme.
- "...a particularly impressive film."
- "Aguilera Valdebenito’s familiar scenario (couple meets cute and embarks on an intense affair bordering on masochism, leaving physical and mental scars) is propped up by intense performances by Daniil Vorobyov and fearless Naomi Velissariou."
- "Tempestuous "
- "A particularly impressive film."
- "The leads do hold your attention throughout…"
- "A nice little romance-drama."
Awards & Recognition
Rotterdam Int'l. Film Festival
Angela Award - Best Actor
Subtitle Film Festival
KNF (Association of Dutch Film Journalists)