FIND ANY FILM BY
- Awards & Festivals
- DVDs Now on Sale
- Certified Fresh Titles New
- On Blu-Ray New
- Staff Favorites New
OUR OTHER LABELS
FILM SETS & MORE
All Access Pass
Titles in Genre Thriller
"CRITIC'S PICK Ingenious!"
- New York Magazine
"Genius! Impressive...remarkable...[and] quite unlike anything else out there."
- Liz Braun, The Toronto Sun
"Refreshing [and] complelling!"
- Jeremiah Kipp, FilmCritic.com
Winner - Audience Award (Screenplay) - Angers Film Festival
"Excellent! Atmospheric, tense, smartly crafted - ALIYAH is one of the best films this year!"
- Gary Goldstein, The Los Angeles Times
"[ALIYAH] has a crackling pyschological intensity."
- Stephen Holden, The New York Times
"Drama-Cum-Thriller from budding auteur Elie Wajeman!"
- Jordan Mintzer, The Hollywood Reporter
BEFORE YOUR EYES
Winner - Special Jury Prize - Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival
"The film has moments, especially toward the end, that so transcend the material as to make the journey doubly worthwhile."
- Jay Weissberg, Variety
"A work of varied and strange miracles."
- Fernando F. Croce, CinePassion
"I can think of no working director who uses stillness as gracefully and effectively as Takeshi Kitano."
- Sean Axmaker, Seattle Weekly
"In her second directorial outing, Melanie Laurent offers a compelling, superbly acted portrait of an adolescent friendship perched on the brink of obsession."
- Scott Foundas, Variety
"An impressive second film that features intelligent writing and several knockout performances...Laurent also impresses here as a director of actors."
- Boyd van Hoeij, The Hollywood Reporter
"Melanie Laurent's gorgeous, twisted and confident Breathe is a natural second act to the early moments of Kechiche's time-spanning new classic [Blue is the Warmest Color], applying the same level of care and consideration to the hormonally driven closeness of yet another pair of wild teen girls."
- Kate Erbland, Film School Rejects
"Cannibal pulses from first scene to last...Manuel Martin Cuenca comes into his own!"
- Jonathan Holland, The Hollywood Reporter
"Stunning! Subtle but powerful [with] a magnetic lead performance!"
- Scott Clark, The People's Movies
"A meditative study in precision, pain, loneliness and redemption."
- Shelagh M. Rowan-Legg, Twitch
"...a meticulously crafted and mesmerizing deconstruction of the mind of a murderer."
- Elizabeth Kerr, The Hollywood Reporter
"CRUEL remains a dense, murky character study throughout."
- Patrick Cooper, Bloody Disgusting
FOR MY FATHER
Nominated - Best Supporting Actor - Award of the Israeli Film Academy
"Quite simply the most powerful and moving films I can remember seeing in years!"
- Eric Alterman, The Huffington Post
"Rich, moving [and] beautifully performed...I absolutely and unequivocably recommend it!"
- James van Maanen, TrustMovies.com
"A satisfying small film with a generous helping of privileged moments in which the characters can just be."
- George Robinson, The New York Jewish Week