FIND FILM BY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Titles from Poland
"The film stands as an imposing monument to the memory of a great artist."
- Dan Fainaru, Screen Daily
"Built on a classical narrative structure, Afterimage really puts the emphasis on its remarkable lead actor, Boguslaw Linda, a legendary performer in Poland, who has, in the past, starred in films by the country's greatest directors."
- Dorota Hartwich, Cineuropa
"Afterimage is as elegantly assembled as all of Wajda's work: beautifully lit, tastefully art-directed, and handsomely shot by Pawel Edelman, who was Oscar-nominated for his work on Polanski's The Pianist. "
- Stephen Dalton, The Hollywood Reporter
IN THE NAME OF
"Magnetic! It's a film to be admired."
- Jonathan Romney, Screen Daily
"This is emphatically not a typical melodrama...and thank god for that!"
- Kevin Langson, The Edge San Francisco
"An understated, sensitive film!"
- David Lewis, San Francisco Chronicle