FIND FILM BY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Titles from Mexico
"CRITICS' PICK! Luminous!"
- Stephen Holden, The New York Times
"CRITICS' PICK! Gorgeous!"
- V.A. Musetto, New York Post
"CRITICS' PICK! Relish in the adventure!"
- Joshua Rothkopf, Time Out New York
ELEPHANTS NEVER FORGET
"The film's siesta-speed pacing lets us bask in a cavalcade of sunny compositions, framed in ample CinemaScope dimensions. Nearly every shot is a joy to behold!"
- Kevin Lee, Time Out New York
"Touching! This supremely poised film...becomes richer and less familiar as it goes along."
- Dennis Lim, LA Times
"A masterwork of storytelling...a seemingly effortless performance of a sort we almost never see."
- Casey Burchby, DVDTalk.com
"One of the most amazing Mexican films in many a year...The Violin is filmmaking in its purest form. The debut film by Francisco Vargas moves us with its lyricism and shakes us with its honesty. A film that's moving, urgent and necessary."
- Guillermo del Toro, Director of Pan's Labyrinth